Friday, June 29, 2018

Moon Fuel: A New Multi-Trillion Dollar Treasure

Moon Fuel: A New Multi-Trillion Dollar Treasure - zerohedge.com

Excerpt from this article:

"India's space program wants to go where no nation has gone before - to the south side of the moon. And once it gets there, it will study the potential for mining a source of waste-free nuclear energy that could be worth trillions of dollars."
------------------------------

That reminds me of a T-Shirt!

Earth First! (We'll Drill the Other Planets Later!)

Recommended sermon:

Moon Madness! by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)

The text for this sermon is Ecclesiastes 7:29 (Audio)

"Lo, this only have I found, that God hath made man upright; but they have sought out many inventions."

Note: The late Dr. Paisley preached Moon Madness on July 27th, 1969. That was just 7 days after America became the first nation to (allegedly!) land astronauts on the moon. I say 'allegedly', only because I'm not 100% convinced it happened (I'm about 97% convinced it happened, just not 100%!)

My 3% of doubt stems from the fact that America - and only America - sent astronauts to the moon (and back!) 6 times between 1969 and 1972. And no one has ever gone back to the moon. If and when that happens, my 3% doubt will probably disappear, but for now, I'm still only 97% convinced we actually landed on the moon.

On a side note, I watched the first moon landing live on TV in 1969.  But that is not where I get my 97% belief that it actually happened from. No, I got to know one of the NASA managers who worked on the Apollo 11 moon landing in 1969. After he retired from NASA he went into the ministry, and he says that he knows we landed on the moon because he was closely involved with the whole process from beginning to end. 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)