Thursday, June 21, 2018

Daily Bible Verse for Thursday, June 21, 2018

"All that the Father giveth me shall come to me, and he that  cometh to me I will in no wise cast out." -John 6 (Audio):

The following sermons are on John 6:37:

The Elects Coming to Christ, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
Christ's Certainty That Sinners Will Come To Him For Salvation, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
Christ Encouraging Himself, by Rev. John Greer
A Text Upon Which to Rest 1000 Salvations, Part 1!, Rev. Ian Brown
A Text Upon Which to Rest 1000 Salvations, Part 2!, Rev. Ian Brown
The Greatest Encouragement For Christ and His Church, by Rev. Colin Mercer
The Effectual Call, by Rev. L. W. Bilkes
Welcome to Jesus Christ: A Review of John Bunyan's Book, by Pastor Kevin Boling
A Tonic for Doubters, by Rev. Roger Higginson
Come and Welcome to Jesus Christ! by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)