Thursday, February 14, 2019

Is Mormonism Christian?

"As man now is, God once was: As God now is, man may be...Feeling that he had received 'a sacred communication' that he should guard carefully, Lorenzo Snow (1814-1901) did not teach the doctrine publicly until he knew the Prophet Joseph Smith had taught it. Once he knew the doctrine was public knowledge, he testified of it frequently." - https://www.lds.org/manual/teachings-of-presidents-of-the-church-lorenzo-snow/chapter-5-the-grand-destiny-of-the-faithful?lang=eng
---------------------------------

I downloaded a King James Study Bible on my Smartphone the other day. I was reading through the book of Matthew, and when I got to the last chapter - chapter 28 - I got an ad asking me if I wanted to learn about Mormonism. I didn't click on the ad, but I had to wonder how many others might have.

If you would like to learn the differences between Mormonism and Christianity, check out the following:

What Every Mormon Should Know, by Dr. Walter Martin [Text: Hosea 4:6]
Mormon History Exposed as a Fairytale, by Dr. Alan Cairns
Countering Mormonism, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Galatians 1:9-12]


 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)