Sunday, February 24, 2019

Today in History - February 25

1570: (Pope) Pius V excommunicates Queen Elizabeth I of England and absolves her subjects from allegiance to the crown (Source)

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

Church History: English Reformation, by Matt Powell
Antichrist Rages in England: Bloody Mary: God's Tool of Reformation, by W. J. Mencarow [Text: Revelation 11, 18]
Bloody Mary, Part 1, by Rev. John Sawtelle
Bloody Mary, Part 2, by Rev. John Sawtelle
Elizabeth I, Part I, by Joe Morecraft III
Elizabeth I, Part II, by Joe Morecraft III
Queen Elizabeth (2) Approves Same-Sex Marriage, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

1910: Dalai Lama flees Tibet for British India to escape Chinese troops (Source)

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

No Hope in the Message of the Dalai Lama, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: 2 Timothy 3:7]
Is the Dalai Lama Mad or Just Playing Politices? by Dr.. Alan Cairns (2007)

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)