Tuesday, April 23, 2019

O Canada! True North Strong and Free -- Not!

O Canada! True North Strong and Free -- Not! - lewrockwell.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Canadian visitors to Washington sometimes wonder why their embassy stands at the foot of Capitol Hill. The Answer? To be close to where Canada's laws are made."
------------------------------

The following quote is from Never Trust a Liberal Over 3 (Especially a Republican), by Ann Coulter:

"Since arriving in Canada I've been accused of thought crimes, threatened with criminal prosecution for speeches I haven't yet given, and denounced on the floor of parliament (which was nice because that one was on my bucket list!)"

Recommended video:

Classified..O Canada!

Recommended reading:

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)