Saturday, April 27, 2019

Educating Jews and Christians to the New Reality

Educating Jews and Christians to the New Reality - israelnationalnews.com

Excerpt from this article:

"The old Muslim adage, 'First the Saturday people, then the Sunday people,' is a calling card of the present, and sadly, the future."
---------------------------------

Indeed! But for Christians, our Lord Jesus has promised 'I will never leave thee nor forsake thee." (Hebrews 13:5). And for the Jews, the Bible says:

"For I would not, brethren, that ye should be ignorant of this mystery, lest ye should be wise in your own conceits, that blindness in part is happened to Israel, until the fulness of the Gentiles have come in. And so all Israel shall be saved..." (Romans 11:25 & 26)

I'll leave it to those who are smarter than I am to figure out exactly what that verse means. But I do look for a day when there will be a massive turning to our Lord Jesus among Jewish people. It's possible that a Jew may read this post right now, and listen to the following sermon on the Seventy Weeks of Daniel, and have those blinders fall from their eyes!

Recommended sermon:

The 70 Weeks  Prophecy, by Rev. John Sawtelle [Text: Daniel 9:20-27 (Audio)]

Recommended (Jewish) hymns:

Minyan Man, by The Maccabeats
I'm A Jew and I'm Proud, by Benny Ivri Anochi

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)