Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Bible Reading for Wednesday, May 8, 2019

 The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

I Samuel 2:22-4:22 (Audio)

The Gospel in the Prayer of Hannah, by Rev. Thomas Martin [Text: I Samuel 2:1-10]
Samuel: The Call of God, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: I Samuel 3]
Growing Up Into the Man of God, by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: I Samuel 3]
Israel's Mistake, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: I Samuel 4]

John 5:24-47 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 5:24:

"Verily, verily, I say unto you, He that heareth my word, and believeth on him that sent me, hath everlasting life, and shall not come into condemnation; but is passed from death unto life."

Passing From Death Into Life, by Pastor Ian Murray
Judgment Established and Judgment Escaped, by Rev. John Greer
How to Be Saved From Certain Judgment, by Rev. Colin Mercer
Escape Condemnation, by Rev. William Macleod
Spiritual Resurrection, by Rev. Stephan Hamilton
Everlasting Life in an Instant, by Rev. Gordan Dane
What is a Christian? by L. W. Bilkes

Psalm 106:1-12 (Audio)

A Snowy Day's Meditation on Psalm 106, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Psalm 106]
Remember Me, O Lord, With the Favor, by Dr. John Douglas [Text: Psalm 106:4]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 106:

Praise Ye the Lord for He is Good


Proverbs 14:30 & 31 (Audio)

The Way of Strong Confidence! by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 14:26]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)