Tuesday, May 28, 2019

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, May 28, 2019

 The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

2 Samuel 10-13 (Audio)

Kindness of God Spurned, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: 2 Samuel 10]
The Greatest Soldier for God Caught in Lying, Drunkenness, and Murder, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: 2 Samuel 11]
Thou Art the Man, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: 2 Samuel 12]
David's Family in Disarray, by Rev. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 13]

John 16 & 17 (Audio)

The Person and Work of the Holy Spirit, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: John 14, 15 & 16]

The following sermon is on John 17:9;

"I pray for them: I pray not for the world; but for them which thou has given me; for they are thine."

Visions of Heaven and Hell, by John Bunyan (1628-1688)

Recommended reading by John Bunyan:

Visions of Heaven and Hell: Where Will You Spend Eternity? by John Bunyan (1628-1688) [Text: John 3:3; John 17:9]

Recommended reading:




Psalm 119:65-96 (Audio)

The following sermons is on Psalm 119:71:

"It is good that I have been afflicted, that I might learn thy statutes."

Good Grief, by Rev. Colin Mercer
The School of Christ, by Rev. Allen Murray
It is Good for Me That I Have Been Afflicted, by Dr. Frank McClelland

The following hymns are based on Psalm 119:

How Shall the Young Direct Their Ways?
How Blest Are the Perfect in the Way
I Have Followed Truth and Justice

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Proverbs 16:4-7 (Audio)

The following sermons are on Proverbs 16:4:

"The LORD hath made all things for himself, yea, even the wicked for the day of evil."

Decree of Reprobation, by Peter Nortier


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)