Friday, June 21, 2019

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, June 21, 2019

 The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House. You can purchase this wonderful Bible by clicking on the icon above, or you can read it for free by going to One Year Bible KJV.

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

2 Kings 1 & 2 (Audio)

Captain Apathy, Captain Arrogance, Captain Astute, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: 2 Kings 1]
We Need a Double Portion, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: 2 Kings 2]
Will You Stop Short? Go On With God, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: 2 Kings 2]

Acts 13:42-14:7 (Audio)

John Mark: A Backslider Restored, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Acts 13; 2 Timothy 4]
White Hot Passion for Souls, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Acts 14]

Psalm 139 (Audio)

The following sermons are on Psalm 139:14:

"For thou hast possessed my reins: thou hast covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise thee; for I am fearfully and wonderfully made."

Motherhood in the Bible, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
The Sacredness of the Blood, by Dr. Frank McClelland
Abortion - The Murder of the Unborn, by Rev. Brian McClung
Fearfully and Wonderfully Made, by Rev. Nate Decker
Robbing God of His Harvest, by Rev. Kevin McLeod

Recommended reading:



 The following hymn is based on Psalm 139:

All That I Am I Owe to Thee

Recommended podcast:

Do We Have the Right Conception of the Faith? Five Reasons Not to Sing the Psalms, by Pastor Kevin Swanson

Proverbs 17:19-21 (Audio)

Your Best Friend, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Proverbs 17:17; 18:24; Matthew 11:16-19; John 15:13-15]
Jesus The Friend of Friends! by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 17:17]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)