Sunday, March 1, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, March 2, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Number 11-13: (Audio):

Here is a sermon on  Numbers 11-13:

Defeating Depression, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Numbers 11]
Moses' Church, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Number 11]
Miriam - Strong, but Weak, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Numbers 12; Exodus 2:1-10]
Moses Mediatorship, by Rev. David Kranendonk [Text: Numbers 12]
How to Follow God Fully, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Numbers 13]
Border Crisis, by Dr. Michael Barrett [Text: Numbers 13]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)