Wednesday, August 26, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, August 27, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

Seven Steps Surveyed in Job, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Job 23]
Troubled by the Almighty, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Job 24:16]
Doctrine of Justification, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Job 25]
The God We Are Just Starting to Get to Know, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Job 26]
Job Passes the Test, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag [Text: Job 27"5]

2 Corinthians 1:12-2:11 (Audio):

The Greatest Yes, by Dr. Jerry Bilkes [Text: 2 Corinthians 1]
Precious Remedies Against Satan's Devices, by Rev. Kranendonk [Text: 2 Corinthians 2]

Psalms 41 (Audio)

Recommended sermon:

Jesus Knows Who the Devils Are in His Church, by Pastor Joel Overduin [Text: Psalm 41]

The following hymn is on Psalm 41:

How Blest the Man Who Thoughtfully

Proverbs 22:5,6 (Audio)

Recommended sermons:

A Godly Father Passing On Wisdom's Urgent Testimony, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 22]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)