Monday, August 31, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

Dinasaurs and DNA, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Job 40]
Why is There Evil in the World? by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Job 41]
Job's Troubles Reversed and Blessings Doubled, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Job 42]

2 Corinthians 5:11-21(Audio):

The Believer's A New Creature in Christ, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: 2 Corinthians 5:17; 2 Corinthians 5]


Recommended sermon:

The Bible Meaning of Predestination, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard {1904-1969) [Text: Psalm 45]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 45:


Recommended sermons:

A Godly Father Passing On Wisdom's Urgent Testimony, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 22]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)