Tuesday, September 1, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, August 2, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

Vanity of Vanities, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Ecclersiastes 1]
Getting Priorities Right, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Ecclesiastes 2]

The following sermon is on Ecclesiastes 3:8:

"A Time to love and a tim to hate; a time for war, and a time for peace."

There is a Time for War, by Rev. Kyle Paisley

The following sermons are on Ecclesiastes

2 Corinthians 6:1-13(Audio):

Maintaining Purity in the 21th Century, by Rev. John Greer [Text: 2 Corinthians 6]


Recommended sermon:

The Fundamentals of the Gospel of Christ, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Psalm 46]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 46:

A Mighty fortress is Our God (lyrics were first written by Martin Luther)


Recommended sermons:

A Godly Father Passing On Wisdom's Urgent Testimony, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Proverbs 22]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)