Sunday, January 24, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, January 25, 2021`

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


The following sermons are on Genesis 50:20:

"But as for you, ye thought evil against me but God meant it unto good, to bring to pass, as it is to this day, to save much people alive."

Joseph's Multicolored Jigsaw Puzzle, by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson 
But God...,  by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
The Providence of God, by Rev. Lawrence J. Bilkes
Responding to Providence, by Rev. Pieter van der Hoek


The Preparation of a Mother, by Rev. William McCrea


Was the Church Built on Peter? by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Matthew 16]
What Pleases God, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Matthew 17]
My Little Ones, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Matthew 18:1-9]


Special Providence of God, by Rev. Ian Macleod [Text: Psalm 21]


The Playboy's Payday, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 5]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)