Saturday, January 23, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, January 23 & 24, 2021

                Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Getting the Family Saved, by Dr. John Douglas [Text: Genesis 19]
The Return of an Old Sin, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Genesis 20]
The Greatest Servant Caught on in Dark Darkness, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)


The following sermons are on Matthew 15:9:

"But in vain do they worship me, teaching for doctrines the commandments of men."

Zeal for the Scriptures of Truth, by Rev. Ian Goligher 
Hindrances to Worship, by Rev. Colin Mercer


Why Preach the Law, by Rev. Ron Overloop [Text: Psalm 19 (Read-only)


The following sermons are on Proverbs 4:23:

"Keep thy heart with all diligence, for out of it are the issues of life."

The Spiritual Watch, by Thomas Watson
Keeping the Heart, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton
A Lost Spiritual Discipline, by Pastor Kevin Boling
A True Healthy Heart Program, by Rev. David VanBrugge

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)