Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, January 28, 2021

  Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:



The Lonely Stand, by Rev. William Mccrea [Text: Exodus 5]
Seeing the Invisible God, by Rev. Ian Macleod [Text: Exodus 6; Hebrews 11:27]
Satan and Serpents, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Exodus 7; Exodus 7:11]


A Prayer for Forgiveness, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: Matthew 18]
Jesus' Care for Children, by Rev. Henk Bergsma [Text: Matthew 19:1-15]




The Playboy's Payday, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 5]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)