Sunday, January 24, 2021

Patriots Do Not Storm Nation's Capitol

  Patriots Do Not Storm Nation's Capitol - dailycaapital.com

--------------------

The Bible says: "Obey every ordinance of man, for the Lord's sake." - I Peter 2:13 (Audio)

Two Sermons "For Such a Time as This...":

1.  When Government Tries to Be God [Text: Acts 4;19,20 (Audio)]: "But Peter and John answered and said unto them, Whether it be right in the sight of God to harken unto you more than unto God, judge ye. For we cannot but speak the things which we have seen and heard."

2. Our Nation Laid in God's Balance, by Dr. Joel Beeke The text for this sermon is Jeremiah 9:9 (Audio): "Shall I not visit them for these things? saith the Lord: Shall not my soul be avenged on such a nation as this?"

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)