Friday, January 8, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, January 9 & 10, 2021

          Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/For today, read:


Preaching Christ From His OT Presence, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Genesis 16]
The Bankrupt Christian and His All-Sufficient Help, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Genesis 17]
A Father's Responsibility to God, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Genesis 18]
The Truly Godly: One Who is Led by God, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Genesis 24]


How Should We Obey God's Will? by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Matthew 6:10b; Luke 22:42]
Religion Without Regeneration - The Testimony of John Wesley, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Matthew 7:21-23]
Providence, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)


O Lord My God, by Rev. Jan Neels [Text: Psalm 7:1-7]
The Book of Psalms, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Psalm 8]
The Eternity of the Lost, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Psalm 9]


Bunyan's Dying Sayings [Text: Proverbs 1 & 2]
The Health, Wealth, and Prosperity Gospel, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Proverbs 3]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)