Thursday, April 29, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, April 29, 2021

                                                                     Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

The Rise and Fall of an Apostate Judge: Abimelech, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Judges 9]
Our Vows to God, by William McCrea [Text: Judges 10] 

Luke 24:13-53 (Audio):

Recommended sermons:

Sad Saints With Cold Hearts, by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: Luke 24]

Psalm 100 (Audio)

Recommended sermons:

Old 100's Call to Thanksgiving, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Psalm 100]


Recommended sermon:

Witnessing to the Backslider, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 14]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)