Saturday, April 24, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, April 24 & 25, 2021

                                                                Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:

Judges 2:10-5:31 (Audio)

Recommended sermons:

From Gilgal to Bochim, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Judges 2:1-5]

Ehud: A Cloak and Dagger Operation, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Judges 3]

The Enemy Overcome by a Weak Instrument, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton '[Text: Judges 4]

Celebrating Victory in the Battle of Sin and Satan, by Dr.. Alan Cairns [Text: Judges 5]


Recommended sermons:

The Man Who Made a Covenant With Hell, by Rev. Reginald Cranston [Text: Luke 5,6,22]


Recommended sermons:

Living Close to God, by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: Psalm 92]
Agur-Like 'Flood Conquering' Wisdom,  by Rev. Hans Overuin [Text: Psalm 93]

Recommended hymns based on Psalms 92 & 93:




Recommended sermon:

Witnessing to the Backslider, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 14]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)