Friday, April 30, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, May 1 & 2, 2021

                                                                       Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

The Revelation From the Lord, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Judges 13]
What Does a Jesuit Pope Mean? by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Judges 14] (2013)
Samson in the Battle, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Judges 15]
The Danger of Spiritual Insensitivity, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Judges 16]


The following sermons are on John 1:1:

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God."

History of the Nicean Creed, by Rev. Ian Goligher 
Christ or Pope as Head of the Church? by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
The Son of God! The Son of Man! by Dr. Joel Beeke


Deliverance in the Dark Paths, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Psam 102]
Recommended sermons:




Recommended sermon:

Witnessing to the Backslider, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 14]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)