Friday, April 30, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, April 30, 2021

                                                                      Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons:

Jesus on Every Page: Jephthah's Perfect Vow, by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Judges 11]
Hillary the Great Pretender, by Pastor Kevin Boling [Text: Judges 12] (From 2016)


The following sermons are on John 1:1:

"In the beginning was the word, and the word was with God and the word was God."

History of the Nicean Creed, by Rev. Ian Goligher 
Christ or Pope as Head of the Church? by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014)
The Son of God! The Son of Man! by Dr. Joel Beeke


Living by Godly Resolution, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 101]

Recommended sermons:




Recommended sermon:

Witnessing to the Backslider, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Proverbs 14]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)