Sunday, May 30, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, May 31, 2021

                    Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

A Prepared Table, by Rev. Ian Macleod [Text: Psalm 23; 2 Samuel 17]


Recommended sermons: 

Three Soldiers at the Cross, by Gordon Dane [Mark 15:39; John 19]


Recommended sermons:

Studying God's Word, by Dr. Im R. K. Paisely (1926- 2014) [Text: Psalm 119]


Recommended sermon:

Divine Providence, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)