Saturday, May 29, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, May 29 & 30, 2021

                  Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:


Recommended sermons: 

The Conspiracy in David's Kingdom, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 14 & 15]
David Returns to the Throne, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: Text: 2 Samuel 16]


Recommended sermons: 

The Valley of Rejection, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: John 18]
Three Soldiers at the Cross, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: John 19]


Recommended sermons:

Studying God's Word, by Dr. Im R. K. Paisely (1926- 2014) [Text: Psalm 119]


Recommended sermon:

Divine Providence, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)