Tuesday, May 25, 2021

Daily Bible Reading for Wednesday, May 26, 2021

               Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org, and biblegateway.com/]

 For today, read:

2 Samuel 9-11 (Audio)

Recommended sermons: 

Called to Stand Before the King, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: 2 Samuel 9]
David's Continued Conflicts, by Dr. Mark Kelderman [Text: 2 Samuel 10]
The Greatest Soldier for God Caught on in Lying, Drunkenness and Murder, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: 2 Samuel 11]

John 15 (Audio):

The following sermons are on John 15:7:

"If ye abide with me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you."

The Secret Power in Prayer, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The Practice of Abiding, by Rev. Ian Goligher

The following sermons are on John 15:13:

"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends"

No Greater Love, by Rev. David VanBrugge
Something Worth Dying For, by Rev. Roger Higginson
No, Shoot Me! by Bob Faulkner
The Supreme Sacrifice, by Rev. Brian McClung
My Dear Friend, by Rev. Ian Golgher
Christ's Love and Our Love, by Rev Graeme Craig


Recommended sermons:

Studying God's Word, by Dr. Im R. K. Paisely (1926- 2014) [Text: Psalm 119]


Recommended sermon:

Divine Providence, by Rev. Jarrold H. Lewis [Text: Proverbs 16]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)