Wednesday, November 7, 2012

Words of Wisdom from a Catholic Newspaper

I am not Roman Catholic. You don't have to read far in this blog to figure that out (see my post The Black Pope and His Murdermen). But I do follow a couple of Catholic newspapers on the web and I couldn't help but pass on the following link I found on The Remnant Online:

Obama Wins: A Chance For Us to Become Free Again

Excerpt: "Barack Obama is not the problem. We are! Abortion is. Public schools are. A rotting pop culture is. Modernism in the Catholic Church is. Divorce and homosexual 'marriage' are. Obama has been reelected simply because America, like any nation, will always only get the leaders she deserves. We told God to go to hell a long time ago, and God is now allowing us to see what life is like without him. So lead on, Mr. Obama!" (Emphasis mine)

See also my recent post, After Nearly a Decade, Roy Moore Regains Alabama's Chief Justice Seat

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)