Friday, September 6, 2013

Cultural Casualties - Sex Ed for K-6 Kids and Miley Cyrus

I spend a lot of time listening to, and then recommending, sermons and podcasts from Sermonaudio.com (although I have no official connection with that site). The most frequent sermon I link to is When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David Murray (see also his sermon on Ecclesiastes 7:2,3: How to Benefit From a Funeral).

When it comes to commentary on the news, I frequently link to podcasts from the following 6 pastors: Sean E. Harris, David McManus, Trevor Hammack, William J. Sturm, Kevin Boling, and Kevin Swanson. I'm posting links to these pastor's sites on Sermonaudio so you can check out their sermons and podcasts for yourself!

Anyway, here is yet another fascinating commentary on what is going on in our world today by Pastor Kevin Swanson (and his co-host, Pastor Dave  Buehner)

Cultural Casualties - Sex Ed for K-6 Kids and Miley Cyrus

Recommended reading (my post):

Miley, Taylor, Remember Now Thy Creator in the Days of Thy Youth

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)