Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Pat Boone is a Wanted Man!

Pat Boone is a Wanted Man - newser.com

Excerpt from this article:

"Singer, Tea Party activist, and birther Pat Boone can add one more title to his long list: wanted man. There's a warrant out for the 79-year-old after he was subpoenaed to appear in court and failed to show up, TMZ reports. It all relates to a luxury cruise ship's condos..."
-------------------------------------------------------------

Rock star Ozzie Osborn once said about Pat Boone that he was "the best neighbor a person could ever have."  Although Pat Boone has led a controversial life at times (who hasn't?), unlike Ozzie Osborn I don't think Pat Boone has Sold his Soul for Rock and Roll (see the You Tube clips of this "Rockumenatry, Part 12, 3, & 4 or you can purchase this 10 hour video by going to Good Fight Ministries)

I do respect Pat Boone's politics and I probably see eye to eye with him on the "Birther" issue (See my post: Of Course the Government is Lying About 9/11!). But what really comes to my mine when I think of Pat Boone is that he portrayed David Wilkerson in the true life story called The Cross and the Switchblade.

I'm sure when Pat gets to heaven, he is going to meet a lot of people who either found salvation through that great movie, or were were deeply touched by it.

Recommended Movie:

The Cross and the Switchblade, staring Pat Boone and Eric (Chips!) Estrada

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)