Thursday, January 31, 2013

Israel to Syria - More Coming!

Israel to Syria - More Coming!

I like to think that I don't have a racist bone in my body. Abraham was married to an Ethiopian woman (different race, possibly different color). I am very 'anti-Obama,' but that certainly has nothing to do with the color of his skin (it has everything to do with the color of his mind, which in my opinion is Marxist red!).

And I certainly don't consider myself antisemitic. The Bible says that "There is neither Jew nor Greek, male nor female, bond nor free." (Galatians 3:28). But I'm not like Televangelist-Prosperity-Preacher John Hagee, who is so 'pro-Israel,' he would let them all into heaven without first becoming a Christian (in other words, without believing in and trusting in our Lord Jesus Christ for their salvation). 

The Bible says:

"Neither is there salvation in any other, for there is none other name under heaven given among men, whereby we must be saved." - Acts 4:12

"Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the father but by me." - John 14:6

"Look unto me and be ye saved, all the ends of the earth, for I am God and there is none else." - Isaiah 45:22

John Hagee seams to be telling his followers a different story. Check out the following podcasts:

Hagee Heresy, by Pastor Kevin Boling
Dual Covenant: Back Door for the Jews - John Hagee's Apostacy, Part 1, by Sam Adams

Dual Covenant: Back Door for the Jews - John Hagee's Apostacy, Part 2, by Sam Adams


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)