Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Pastor Kevin Swanson Interviews Biblical Counselor, Dr. Jay Adams

I always look forward to listening to Pastor Kevin Swanson's podcasts. I always find his podcasts educational and inspiring. Today he interviews Dr. Jay Adams on Biblical Counseling. Please take some time to listen to this facinating podcast!

Fifty Years of Biblical Counseling - Interview: Dr. Jay Adams

You may also want to check out these podcasts and news articles:

The Myth of Christian Psychology, Part I, by Dr. Dave Hunt
The Myth of Christian Psychology, Part II, by Dr. Dave Hunt
How Psychology Came to Church, by Pastor Joey Faust
Psychotropic Drugs, by Pastor Trevor Hammack
Don't Let Your Child See A Psychiatrist. Ever, by Infowars.com

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)