Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Book Gets Praised from both Right and Left

NY Times Editorial board Lauds Book by Breitbart News Editor - breitbart.com:

"All sides of the political spectrum, from Gov. Sarah Palin to the New York Times editorial board, are endorsing the new book Extortion by senior Breitbart News editor-at-large Peter Schweizer."

Extortion: How Politicians Extract Your Money, Buy Votes, and Line Their Own Pockets, by Peter Schweizer

OK, I haven't read this book yet, but it is on my "To Read" list! I do check out breitbart.com on a daily basis though, and recommend all my readers to do the same. And I've read Andrew Breitbart's book, Righteous Indignation - Excuse Me While I Save the World, and I absolutely loved it!

Recommended reading (from today's breitbart.com):

Palin: Schweizer's Book a 'Slap Upside the Head' to Media's Blindness to D.C Corruption

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)