Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Obama to Push Immigration Reform, 'Day After' Shutdown, Debt Ceiling Resolved

Obama to Push Immigration Reform, 'Day After' Shutdown, Debt Ceiling Resolved - breitbart.com:

"President Barack Obama has vowed that he will pressure Congress to take up comprehensive immigration reform 'the day after' the government shutdown and the debt ceiling are resolved. 'Once that’s done, you know, the day after I’m going to be pushing to say, call a vote on immigration reform,' Obama told Univision’s Los Angeles affiliate Tuesday. 'I’m going to do so because I think it’s really important for the country.'” 

Recommended reading (my post)

Companies Lay Off Thousands, then Demand Immigration Reform to Get More Workers

 

 

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)