Friday, January 23, 2015

Do Black Lives Really Matter?

Abortion Killed 19 Times As Many Blacks As Murder - cnsnews.com

Excerpt from this article:

"For every black murder victim in 2011 there were 19 blacks killed by abortion, according to data from the FBI and the Centers for Disease Control (CDC)."
-----------------------------------------------------

If all I knew about the Bible was that Moses - the father of the Jewish people - was married to an African woman, that would be enough to convince me that God hates racism (see Numbers 12:1). And if the only other verses I knew in the Bible were Psalms 139:13-16, that would be enough to convince me that God hates abortion!

Recommended reading:


Mugged: Racial Demagoguery from the Seventies to Obama) - by Ann Coulter

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)