Thursday, January 29, 2015

Who Is The Most Evil Man In The World?

Who Is The Most Evil Man In The World? - infowars.com

Watch This Video To Find Out!

Recommended reading (my post):

A Sixty Second Seminar on Conspiracy Theory  

Recommended sermon:

When Government Tries to Be God, by Dr. David P. Murray


Note: Like Alex Jones, I hold to the "Conspiracy Theory Of History, as was set forth in Gary Allen's book None Dare Call It Conspiracy (Published 1971\). But in all fairness, I think Bill Gates doesn't deserve the title: "The most evil person in the world." Maybe the second or third, but definitely not the most evil person in the world!

Also, I have to point out that my current operating system is Windows 8:1!



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)