Tuesday, January 13, 2015

Read The Whole Bible In 2015 - Tuesday, January 13, 2015

There are many different websites that offer reading plans to read the Bible in a year. Here is a really good one:  Read the KJV Bible in One Year. For today, why don't you  read chapters 27-28 in he book of  Matthew.

Special Verses:

"And Jesus came and spake unto them, saying, All power is given unto me in heaven and in earth.
Go ye therefore, and teach all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father, and of the Son, and of the Holy Ghost: Teaching them to observe all things whatsoever I have commanded you: and, lo, I am with you alway, even unto the end of the world. Amen" - Matthew 28:18-20

Note: If you have a reading disability that makes it difficult or impossible to read along with me this year, please consider going to Biblegateway.com and listening to the Bible. This is a great site with many resources, one of which is an audio version of the Bible.

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)