Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Recommended Sermons, Podcasts, Hymns, Videos and Articles for Tuesday, October 4, 2016

Recommended Sermons:

I Saw the Dead (Text: Revelation 22:11,12) [Outline: 1. I saw the throne; 2. I saw the dead; 3. I saw the books; 4. I saw the lake]

Here are some more great sermons
 
'Recommended Podcasts:

Historic Inaccuracies of the Vikings, by Dr. Peter Hammond
Kieth Daniels Preached at Taranaki Bible Conference (2012)
The Scourge of Islam in Africa, Europe, and America - Europe and Canada in 2060, (2015) by Pastor Kevin Swanson
1950's National Radio Debate in Canada, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley Vs. Prof. John Hardly
Brexit - Resisting the New World Order, (2016)by Peter Hammond
How to Respond to Halloween, by Dr. Steve Hereford

Recommended Hymns:

Great Judgment Morning
All Hail the Power of Jesus Name
Jesus Keep Me Near the Cross
When Morning Guilds the Sky
Holy Holy Holy
All Glory, Laud and Honor 
He Leadeth Me
I Must Tell Jesus
Are You Washed in the Blood/ I'll Fly Away

Recommended videos:

 A Nation Abandoned by God, by Pastor John MacArthur

Christians and Halloween
The Truth About Halloween: Historical Origins and the Christian Perspective, by Evangelist Joey Bellmore
Haven
Recommended reading:

The Roman Road to Salvation
Why Jesus Didn't Take the Wheel!
Israel; High Priest Selected: Jewish Temple Service Could Be Reinstated in One Week 
Why Christians Make Miserable Addict, by Heather Kopp

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)