Sunday, April 1, 2018

Why Don't You Start Your Own "Gospel Project?"

I started My Gospel Project in 2012 in response to something I read in one of the late Dave Hunt's books. I don't recall which one. But Dr. Hunt tells about a conversation he had with a liberal seminary professor. The liberal professor confided in Dave Hunt that even though he held advanced degrees in the Bible and theology, he really was not sure what the gospel was.

Dave Hunt was astonished! They were speaking at a large gathering of people, possibly students or pastors. Dave Hunt says to this man, "You mean to tell me that you can't go out there right now and tell that audience what the gospel is?" The man replied, "No, not right now."

That was the spark that started My Gospel Project. Since 2012 I've had people visit this blog from over 90 countries around the world. Over the next few weeks and months, I'm going to start creating a free tutorial for others who want to start their own Gospel Project!

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)