Saturday, May 11, 2019

Bible Reading for Saturday, May 11, 2019

 The following Bible reading program is taken from the One Year Bible KJV By Tyndale House

I have added sermons from Sermonaudio.com to each day's Bible reading. 

I Samuel 10:1-13:22 (Audio)

King Saul, Was He Saved? by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: I Samuel 10]
Hiding Himself Among the Stuff, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: I Samuel 10]
Bloody Stump in the Main? Another Warm and Fuzzy, Seeker Sensitive Sermon, by Rev. Stephen A. Chronister [text: I Samuel 11; Judges 19, 20, 21]
The Undesired Place of Prayer, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: I Samuel 12]
An Unlawful Sacrifice, by Rev. Calum Lain Macleod [Text: I Samuel 13:9]

John 6:43-7:53 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 6:65:

"And he said, Therefore said I unto you, that no man can come unto me, except it were given unto him of my Father."

When You Made Yourself a Christian, You Reserved Your Spot in Hell, by Evangelist E. A. Johnston
Coming to Jesus, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag

The Following sermons are on John 7:37:

"In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, if any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink."

Drink for Thirsty Sinners, by Rev. John Greer
The Desire for the Spirit, by Rev. Roger Higginson
Jesus Proclaims Himself as the Fountain of Life, by L. W. Bilkes
Satisfying the Thirsty Soul, by Rev. Calum Lain Macleod
Jesus Invites Thirsty Jerusalem Worshippers, by Rev. Pieter VanderMeyden
Drinking at the Springs of Living Water, by Rev. Gordon Dane
An Invitation to Thirsting Souls, by Rev. Graeme Craig

Psalm 107 & 108 (Audio)

Burning Love, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Psalm 107]
Through God We Shall Do Valiantly, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Psalm 60; Psalm 107]

The following hymn is based on Psalm 108:

My Heart is Fixed, O God

Proverbs 15:1-4 (Audio)

Wrath and the Soft Answer, by Rev. Michael Fineout [Text: Proverbs 15:1]
Get Out of My Face - Pastor Kevin Boling Interviews Dr. Rick Horne [Text: Proverbs 15:2]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)