Thursday, September 26, 2019

Daily Bible Verse for Friday, September 27, 2019

"Ye have not chosen me, but I have chosen you, and ordained you, that ye should go and bring forth fruit, and that your fruit should remain: that whatsoever ye shall ask of the Father in my name he may give it you." - John 15:16 (Audio)

The following sermons are on John 15:16:

Encouragement to Go With the Gospel, by Rev. Ian Goligher
Christ's Choice of His Disciples Precedes Their Choice for Him, by Rev. Cornelis (Neil) Pronk
Making Your Calling and Election Sure: Knowing, Showing, Growing and Glowing, by Rev. Hans Overduin
Election, by Rev. William Macleod
Chosen by Christ, by Prof. Ronald Cammenga
The God of Our Faith, by Rev. Foppe VandenZwaag

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)