Monday, September 30, 2019

Today in History - October 1, 2019

331 - Alexander the Great defeats Darius III of Persia in the Battle of Gaugamela (Source)

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

Between the Testaments, Part 1, by Dr. Phil Fernandez

1971 - Walt Disney World opens near Orlando, Florida (Source)
1982 - Epcot opens at Walt Disney World in Florida (Source)

Recommended sermons and podcasts:

Disney Turns Snow White Into a Lesbian, by Pastor Kevin Swanson (2016)
Disney Verses VidAngel: Family Friendly Filtering Service Hit With $62.4M Lawsuit - christianpost.com

Recommended sermon:

Should Christians Watch Movies? by Dr. David P. Murray

 [Note: The text for this sermon is Revelation 18:4 (Audio):

"And I heard another voice from heaven saying, Come out of her, my people, my people, that ye be not partaker of her sins, and that ye share not in her plagues."

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)