Sunday, January 26, 2020

Kobe Bryant Dead - Did He Know the Lord?



When I think of Kobe Bryant, I'm remind of something one of O.J. Simpson's prosecutor once wrote after O.J. was acquitted of the murder of his ex-wife and her boyfriend:

"I never got a chance, of course, to cross-examine him. And I didn't want to anymore. I just wanted to talk to him, to make sure he knew he hadn't fooled all of us, and that his 'Dream Team' hadn't fooled most Americans. I wanted to tell him that there was another court that would hear his case one day, with a judge who would separately try racist cops and murderers. A court where everyone will have to account for his actions alone. A court where the only witnesses will be Ronald Goldman and Nicole Brown." - In Contempt, by Christopher Darden

Recommended podcast:


From the Christian Post:


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)