Wednesday, January 29, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Thursday, January 30, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:


How Hurricane Katrina Speaks to Us All, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Job 38] (2005)
Treasures of the Snow, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Job 38]
The Peacock, by Rev. Roger Higginson [Text: Job 39]
A Zoo Trip With God as Our Guide, by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Job 39:13-30]
Dinosaurs and DNA, by Dr. Ian Brown

Recommended reading:

409204: Dinosaurs & Dragon Legends--DVD
By Answers in Genesis

Did dinosaurs ever live on this planet with man? Man really did walk with dinosaurs! Both were created on day six of creation week, both were destroyed in massive numbers during Noah's flood, and both had to survive in the new world that followed. Explore the biblical record, the fossil record, and "dragon" stories from around the world in this collection of videos. Recommended for ages 8 & up. 


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)