Monday, January 27, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, January 28, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]

For today, read:


Elihu - ight Doctrine, Wrong Application, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Job 32]
Days Speak and Years Teach, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Job 32:7]
God's Pardon, by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Job 33:27-30]
Logical Gospel Arguments, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: Job 33]
Confessing the Justice of God's Demands, by Rev. David Kranendonk [Text: Job 34:1-19]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)