Thursday, January 30, 2020

Bible Reading for Friday, January 31, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:



For today, read:

Have You An Arm Like God's? by Rev. Hans Overduin [Text: Job 40]
Salvation: By God's Hand or Ours? by Dr. Ian Brown[Text: Job 40]
Why is their Evil in the World? by Dr. Ian Brown [Text: Job 1,3,41]
Dinosaurs and DNA, by Dr. Ian Brown
Sola Deo Gloria - To the Glory of God Alone, by Rev. John Koopman [Text: Job 40; Isaiah 40]
Dinosaurs in the Bible, by Dr. Jason Lisle [Text: Job 40]
Job's Troubles Reversed and Blessings Doubled, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Job 42]

Recommended reading:

409204: Dinosaurs & Dragon Legends--DVD
By Answers in Genesis

Did dinosaurs ever live on this planet with man? Man really did walk with dinosaurs! Both were created on day six of creation week, both were destroyed in massive numbers during Noah's flood, and both had to survive in the new world that followed. Explore the biblical record, the fossil record, and "dragon" stories from around the world in this collection of videos. Recommended for ages 8 & up. 



How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)