Saturday, January 25, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, January 25 & 26, 2020

Why don't you join me this year as I read my Bible through Chronologically? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I use to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]

For today, read:


God's Omnipotence, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Job 22]
Seven Steps Surveyed in Job, by Dr. Ian R. K. Paisley (1926-2014) [Text: Job 23]
Where is God in All This? by Dr. David P. Murray [Text: Job 23]
To Rebel Against the Light, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher [Text: Job 24:13]
Doctrine of Justification, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Job 25]
Hell: The Hypocrite's Long Home, by Evangelist E.A. Johnston [Text: Job 27]
Job's Ode to Wisdom, by Rev. Foppe VanderZwaag [Text: Job 28:12,28]
Comfort for the Desponding, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892) [Text: Job 29:2]


How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)