Sunday, June 21, 2020

Bible Reading for Monday, June 22, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

The Necessity of God's Word, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 3]
Is it Well With Thee? by Rev. William McCrea [Text: 2 Kings 4]


The following sermons are on Acts 14:22:

"Confirming the souls of the disciples, and exhorting them to continue in the faith, and that we must through much tribulation enter into the kingdom of heaven."

Perseverance: The Target of All Our Spiritual Enemies, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
If I'm Saved Why am I Suffering So Much? by Rev. Colin Mercer
What to Expect When You Become a Christian, by Rev. Ian Goligher


Recommended sermons:

The Believer's Armor Bearer, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Psalm 140]

Recommended hymn on Psalm 140:



Recommended sermons:

Fools: What They Do and How to Respond to Them, by Joe Morecraft III [Text: Acts 17:1-9]
How to Develop Biblical Friendships, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Proverbs 17]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)