Monday, June 29, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Tuesday, June 30, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

Brought Before God, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 17:1-23]
Sennacharib, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: 2 Kings 18, 2 Kings 19; Micah 5:1-5]


Recommended sermons:

Teaching Believers the Gospel, by Rev. Colin Mercer [Text: Acts 19]
Pleasing God by Doing Our First Works, by Rev. Brian McClung [Text: Acts 19:1-20; Revelation 2:5]
The Gift of the Holy Spirit, by Rev. L.W. Bilkes [Text: Acts 19]


Recommended sermons:

Angels, by Rev. Noel Hughes [Text: Psalm 148; Revelation 14:6,7]
Should Christians Talk About Mother Nature? by Rev. Armen Thomassian [Text: Psalm 148]

Recommended hymns on Psalm 148:


Recommended sermons:

Jesus the Sinner's Friend, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 18]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)