Friday, June 26, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Friday, June 26, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Enjoying God's Best and Forgetting the Rest, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: 2 Kings 6:24-33; 2 Kings 7:1-20]
Fools and Famine, Faith and Food, by Rev. Ian Macleod [Text: 2 Kings 7]
God Moves In Mysterious Ways, by Dr. Sinclair B. Ferguson [Text: 2 Kings 8:1-6]
Elisha Completes Elijah's Work, by Rev. Gordon Dane [Text: 2 Kings 9]
Used by God, Rejected by God, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 10]


The Gospel Under Attack, by Rev. John Sawtelle [Text: Acts 15:1-5]

The following sermons are on Acts 16:30,31:

"And brought them out and said, Sirs, What must I do to be saved? And they said, Believe on theLord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house."

Spurgeon Speaks of Pliable, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
Salvation's Questions in Luke's Writings, by Rev. Gordon Dane
Did I Do Enough When I Came to Christ? by Rev. Colin Mercer
The Most Important Question and Answer, by Dr. David P. Murray
Saved From Suicide, by Rev. Reginald Cranston
The King's Highway, Open and Cleared, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1934-1892)
The Titanic - Four Solemn Lessons, by Rev. Ian Goligher

Psalms 142, 143 &144 (Audio)

Being in Isolation, by Rev. Arman Thomassian [Text: Psalm 142]
Hear My Prayer, O Lord, for the Enemy Has Persecuted My Soul, by Dr. Alan Cairns [Text: Psalm 143]
Building for the Future, by Dr. Frank McClelland [Text: Psalm 144]

Recommended sermon:

Prayer as Incense, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: Psalm 141]

Recommended hymn on Psalm 142 and 143:


Recommended sermons:

Fools: What They Do and How to Respond to Them, by Joe Morecraft III [Text: Acts 17:1-9]
How to Develop Biblical Friendships, by Dr. Joel Beeke [Text: Proverbs 17]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)