Sunday, June 28, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Monday, June 29, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

A Rush to Ruin, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 15]
Warped Worship, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 16]


Recommended sermons:

Filled With the Holy Spirit, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Acts 19]
Faithful Evangelism in a Challenging Context, by Rev. David VanBrugge [Text: Acts 19]

The following sermons are on Acts 19:15:

"And the evil spirit answered and said, Jesus I know, and Paul I know, but who are you?"

The Man Who Was Known in Hell, by Evangelist Rolfe Barnard (1904-1969)
The Testimony of a Devil, by Rev. Reginald Cranston


The following sermons are on Psalm 147:4,5:

"He healeth the broken heart, and bindeth up their wounds. 

Healing for the Wounded, by Pastor Charles Haddon Spurgeon (1834-1892)
The Healer of Broken Hearts, by Rev. John Macleod

Recommended hymns on Psalm 147:


Recommended sermons:

Jesus the Sinner's Friend, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 18]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)