Friday, June 26, 2020

Daily Bible Reading for Saturday & Sunday, June 27 & 28, 2020

Why don't you join me in my daily Bible reading? Each day, in addition to posting the new reading assignment, I also post links to related sermons. The websites that I u by se to guide me through these readings is oneyearbibleonline.comkingjamesbibleonline.org/, and biblegateway.com/]


For today, read:

Recommended sermons:

Half-Hearted Reformation, by Dr. Brian DeVries [Text: 2 Kings 10:31]
The Soldiers Weapon of Protection, by Rev. Kyle Paisley [Text: 2 Kings 11]
Kingdom Progress and Regression, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 12]
Life in a Dead Man's Bones - Elisha, by Rev. Stephen Hamilton [Text: 2 Kings 13]
The Preserving Power of God's Word, by Pastor Robert McCurley [Text: 2 Kings 14]


Recommended sermons:

Your Labor is Not in Vain, by Rev. William McCrea [Text: Acts 18]
Filled With the Holy Spirit, by Rev. Ian Goligher [Text: Acts 19]

Psalms 145 & 146 (Audio)

Recommended sermons:

The Doctrine of Providence, by James Hamilton, The Street Preacher [Text: Psalm 145]
The Gospel Happiness in Psalm 146, by Rev. Hans Overduin: [Text: Psalm 146]

Recommended hymns on Psalm 145 & 146:


Recommended sermons:

Jesus the Sinner's Friend, by Rev. John Greer [Text: Proverbs 18]

How I Found Christ?

 How I Found Christ? by Charles Spurgeon (1834-1892)